Monday, June 13, 2011

Katy Perry's Last Friday Night

T.G.I. with Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F.) Katy Perry's latest video. When I first heard the album, this was my favorite song and my niece kept repeating the song. The song is so cute and this video makes it cuter! Didn't think that was possible.


I wanna party at this 80's party! Kathy Beth Terry is a geeky girl that goes to a party and is just another fly on the wall; Makeover madness and then guys think she's hot. It reminds me of She's Out of Control. Why do girls always think they have to get all super hot to be with the hunky popular guy when they end up with the guy that was right under their nose the whole time? I guess it's the experience of it all.

The video has cameos by gleeks Darren Criss & Kevin McHale.


It also has appearances by Rebecca Black (Friday), Kenny G, Hanson, and 80's teen icons Corey Feldman & Debbie Gibson.


The video was TOTALLY AWESOME, LIKE FOR SURE!

No comments:

Post a Comment