Thursday, March 3, 2011

AUDIO: Paula Abdul Dials 911 to Escape Boyfriend's Car

Paula Abdul made a frantic and tearful 911 call during a Valentine's Day drive with a boyfriend -- repeatedly screaming, "Drop me off!" ... and TMZ has obtained the recording.

0302_paula_911_call
During the call -- placed at 4:35 PM on Valentine's Day -- Paula cries and sobs hysterically and says, "I wanna go, and he won't let me!"

Seconds later Paula says, "Are you gonna drop me off 'cause I have emergency on the phone" -- and shortly after that she says, "He's dropping me off."

Officers got in touch with Paula about an hour later and she said it was just a verbal dispute.

We're told Paula and the guy were driving near Santa Barbara when the epic argument erupted. Cops went to her house that night and found she was fine. Paula did not want to file a police report.

A spokesperson for Abdul tells TMZ, "Arguments with loved ones are often times heated. After the call was made everything was worked out."

No comments:

Post a Comment