Friday, November 11, 2011

FREE Katy Perry Concert [Los Angeles]



OMG!!!! Katy Perry has added a second show the night after her sold-out November 22nd concert! She wanted to give back to her fans, and say thank you to them for all of their amazing support throughout the years. She’s calling it Katy Perry Gives Thanks which is a filming of her final concert of the sold out California Dreams 2011 Tour!

She made the announcement today on the Ellen show:

I am giving thanks to all of my fans. I want to finish it off by renting out the Staples Center myself and giving a free concert to anyone in the world that wants to come to the California Dreams Tour as my last show.

The show will be filmed so everyone is encouraged to recreate their favorite Katy Perry look as they may be featured on camera.

For information on how to join Katy for this special event, go to facebook.com/katyperry between now and November 14th.

HURRY Katy Cats!! Go now go!!

No comments:

Post a Comment