Friday, October 15, 2010

The Rocky Horror GLEE Show

Glee is paying homage to the cult classic The Rocky Horror Picture Show in their 5th episode of season 2, directed by Adam Shankman. I’ve always been a fan of the RHPS and to have that meshed in with glee is pure bliss.

There have been a few artist themed episodes, which I enjoyed, but I’m really glad that they are paying tribute to a classic and just in time for Halloween. The kids of McKinley High put on a high school production of Rocky Horror. Principal Figgins is allowing this? I don’t think I’ve ever heard of a high school accomplishing the RHPS on school grounds because of the “R” rating. Only on glee….

WMHS Casting - Rocky Horror:

Rachel = Janet Weiss

Finn = Brad Majors

Mercedes = Dr. Frank-N-Furter

Kurt = Riff Raff

Brittany = Columbia

Santana = Magenta

Sam = Rocky

Artie = Dr. Scott

Dr. Carl = Eddie

Quinn, Tina, Mike, Brittany, & Artie = Partygoers / aka Transylvanians

Alternative Roles: MAGENTA - Quinn; COLUMBIA - Tina; EDDIE - Mike (?).

Unfortunately we’re going to miss out on a new glee episode this Tuesday, due to the MLB playoffs. It’s worth the wait but the anticipation is killing me! Dammit Janet is one of my favorite songs and I heard a preview of it and I think I'm going to need shock treatment just to calm me down. I hope you’re not as anxious as I am. Here is a little preview of what’s in store for us gleeks on the 26th:

“GLEE rocks ROCKY HORROR”

No comments:

Post a Comment