Monday, February 28, 2011
A Week of Rants: Top 10 Charlie Sheen Quotes
It’s the day after the almighty Oscars Awards and everyone is talking about … Charlie Sheen?!? As the highest-paid actor on TV in history, he’s ignited a feud with the creator of his show by launching into a series of verbal tirades as production was shut down on Two and a Half Men.
While many are debating his sobriety — and sanity — according to Charlie, he’s made of win! In the wake of his show being pulled, he’s done a string of radio, TV and internet interviews that have gotten progressively more heated, even manic, resulting in some uproarious quotes from a man on a quite a roll.
Here are just some of the gems he’s released over the past week:
1. “I got magic and I’ve got poetry in my fingertips, you know, most of the time, and this includes naps. I’m an F-18, bro.”
2. “Clearly I have defeated this earthworm [show creator Chuck Lorrie] with my words – imagine what I would have done with my fire breathing fists.”
3. “I’m tired–I’m so tired of pretending like my life isn’t perfect and bitching and winning every second and I’m not perfect and bitchin’ and just delivering the goods at every freakin’ turn.”
4. “You have the right to kill me, but you do not have the right to judge me. Boom. That’s the whole movie. That’s life.”
6. “I think people mistake my passion for anger.”
7. “Rock bottom; that’s a fishing term.”
8. “I am battle-tested bayonets, bro.”
9. “I am on a drug, it’s called Charlie Sheen.”
10. “If you’re a part of my family, I will love you violently.”
TMZ reports that as a result of their interview with Charlie just this morning, his long-time publicist quit. He will also appear on tonight’s ABC News, which is likely to result in many more memorable quotes.